There are a number of regional groups set up by members of the Contemporary Quilt Group. These provide opportunities for members to meet up and share their expertise and talents. For more information on any of these groups please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thames Valley Contemporary Textiles – Meetings are held at Birch Hill Community Centre, Bracknell, 11.00 – 16.00.
- North-West CQ – Meetings are held at Frodsham Community Centre, Fluin Lane, Frodsham, WA6 7QN, 10.00 - 16.00.
- North West Weekend Group (Textile Without Limits) - for CQ members who would like to meet on weekends. Monthly on a Saturday or Sunday from 10.00 to 17.00.
CQ for Kent (Region 2) Meets bimonthly; contact Jan Bevan (email@example.com)
- South Coast Group - Meetings held at Sarisbury Green Community Centre, The Green, Sarisbury Green, SO31 7AA between 10.30 and 15.30.
Exe Valley group - meets at Woodbury Village Hall, Flower Street, Woodbury, Devon EX5 1LX (Just off the B3179)
- Region 16 Scotland - The Region 16 group meets when a member suggests an activity. We have visited various exhibitions together so far.
- Midlands CQ - Meetings usually held at Bromsgrove Rugby Club, Mondays 10.30-3.30
- Region 14 - Meetings are 10.00 till 16.00 at Clifford Village Hall near Wetherby (good road access from A1, M1, M62 and A64 and buses from Leeds and Harrogate) on Saturdays.
- The West Wales group started four years ago and meets monthly.
Contemporary Quilters West - Wiltshire, Bristol and Bath. Meet at Saltford Community Hall, BS31 3BY six times a year
East Midlands (Region 7 and neighbours), Weedon Bec Creative Textiles Group. monthly at Kislingbury Village Hall
For more information on any of these groups please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org