CQ Members in Scotland – a Possible New Group?
A meeting will be held on Saturday 2 May 2020, 10am-4pm, at Renfield St Stevens Centre, 260 Bath Street, Glasgow G2 4JP. (This is not Bank Holiday weekend due to a war anniversary.) The centre is well served by public transport. The cost will be £15. There will be much to be decided so members should bring a current project and/or show and tell.
Please email email@example.com to indicate if you will attend. Deborah Pearce and Chrystine Livingston
- Thames Valley Contemporary Textiles – Meetings are held at Birch Hill Community Centre, Bracknell, 11.00 – 16.00.
- North-West CQ – Meetings are held at Frodsham Community Centre, Fluin Lane, Frodsham, WA6 7QN, 10.00 - 16.00.
- North West Weekend Group (Textile Without Limits) - for CQ members who would like to meet on weekends. Monthly on a Saturday or Sunday from 10.00 to 17.00.
- ConText - covers Kent, Sussex, and Surrey. The group meets quarterly, holds an annual group challenge, and additional ad hoc workshops.
- South Coast Group - Meetings
held at Sarisbury Green Community Centre, The Green, Sarisbury
Green, SO31 7AA between 10.30 and 15.30.
Exe Valley group - meets at Woodbury Village Hall, Flower Street, Woodbury, Devon EX5 1LX (Just off the B3179)
- Region 16 Scotland - The Region 16 group has been meeting when a member suggests an activity. We have visited various exhibitions together so far.
- Midlands CQ - Meetings usually held at Bromsgrove Rugby Club, Mondays 10.30-3.30
- East Midlands Contemporary Textiles Meets Monthly on the 2nd Tuesday at Gotham Memorial Hall, Nottingham NG11 0HE Contact Frankie White Tel 07817 755371
- Region 14 - Meetings are 10.00 till 16.00 at Clifford Village Hall near Wetherby (good road access from A1, M1, M62 and A64 and buses from Leeds and Harrogate) on Saturdays.
- Essex (Region 8) Seven 17 Contemporary Textiles Group started in 2017 by a small group of like-minded quilters who wanted to further their knowledge and enjoyment of contemporary patchwork and quilting. Meets Monthly first Thursday, 1.30 - 5pm at Little Waltham, Essex The group is currently closed to new members until 2020 Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The West Wales group started four years ago and meets monthly.
Contemporary Quilters West - Wiltshire, Bristol and Bath. Meet at Saltford Community Hall, BS31 3BY six times a year
East Midlands (Region 7 and neighbours), Weedon Bec Creative Textiles Group. monthly at Kislingbury Village Hall